1. It will include accommodation for 200 people in a grassland amidst the pine tree forests of Himachal Pradesh near the village of Bir.
2. These will be Eco-friendly accommodations with all basic amenities including toilets, charging facilities, blankets, pillows, and food.
3. Three meals (freshly prepared) will be provided to all the guests every day during the duration of their stay.
4. The village isn’t just about living, but about co-living. To celebrate the spirit of running and camaraderie, there will be various activities and events planned. Some of them include campfire, live music, local treks, talks by accomplished athletes and adventurers, shuttle service and more.
5. There will be a platform for runners to share their extraordinary running or travel stories.
Camping – Dome Tents Twin/Triple Sharing: ₹2250/- per person
Camping – Dome Tents Single Sharing: ₹2750/- per person
*The package includes stay, food, all activities around campsite, shuttle service to and fro to the landing site and runner village.
Camp Cedar – Jungle Safari Tents – Twin Sharing – ₹6450/- per person
Cloud 9 Camp – Bamboo Cottage – Twin Sharing – ₹6450/- per person
Cloud 9 Camp – Bamboo Cottage – Triple Sharing – ₹5450/- per person
Swiss Tents – Twin Sharing – ₹5450/- per person
Swiss Tents – Triple Sharing – ₹4450/- per person
Rooms – Twin Sharing – ₹5450/- per person
Rooms – Triple Sharing – ₹4450/- per person
Camping – Dome Tents Twin Sharing: ₹3750/- per person
Camping – Dome Tents Single Sharing: ₹4750/- per person
Bus to and fro from Delhi/Chandigarh: ₹2500/- per person
* The all inclusive package of accommodation, food, sightseeing, all activities around campsite, travel (to fro from Delhi/Chandigarh), shuttle service to and fro from landing site to runner village.
– One/Two nights tent accommodation on single/dual/triple sharing basis
– Volvo transport to and from Delhi
– 3 meals on Friday, 3 meals on Sat, breakfast on Sunday (All Veg)
– Sightseeing + Hiking + Biking
– Live music performance
– Talks by accomplished Athletes and adventurers
– Shuttle Service to and fro from Runners Village to Bir Landing Site
**For group or corporate participation (10 people or more), write to us on email@example.com
The packages doesn’t include –
- The campsite will facilitate all adventure activities such as Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Biking. The cost of each activity will be payable on actual basis.
- The Dinner on 8th April Night.
- Drinks and snacks during the post race celebrations.
- Extra/Special food, tea, coffee, drinks ordered during your stay at the campsite.
Except for couples, friends, and families requesting double occupancy, there will be separate tents for male and female guests.
Runners’ Village is available on advance booking only. We strongly recommend you to book your slot in the run and in the village (and of those accompanying you) at the earliest. The village can accommodate up to 200 people.
For any other queries, suggestions or details, drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-7503680807, +91-9879113145